HCB run squad passes & Information
What you need to know before you buy:
These run passes are for use at the HCB Multisport coaching run squad only and do NOT include the sports reserve entry fee. In certain instances you may NOT be required to purchase a pass - please read all notes below!
Run squad takes place at the Townsville Sports Reserve (aka 'red track') on Thursdays at 5:30pm sharp. You will be required to pay the sports reserve fee ($3.00) directly into the box upon entry at the Burke Street entrance of the Sports Reserve. If the Sports Reserve is closed for any reason whatsoever, the session will still go ahead outside of the track & you will not be required to pay the track entry fee.
All run sessions are targeted to both adults and juniors who are already capable of running. These are not learn to run sessions, however our qualified coaches may provide correction tips during the sessions as required.
You have the option of the following passes:-
- ADULT run pass 5 - $22.00 incl GST
- ADULT run pass 10 - (pay for 10 and get 11th session free) - $44.00 incl GST
- JUNIOR run pass 5 - $11.00 incl GST (to be used by Juniors up to the age of 16 only)
- ADULT One-on-one private run sessions (valid for one session only) - $60.50 incl GST
NOTE: If you are a paid Free Radical Tribe member, you do NOT need to purchase a multi-pass as the Thursday run sessions are covered by the Club for unlimited sessions. One-on-one private sessions are NOT covered by the Club.
If you are a HCB coached athlete, you do NOT need to purchase a multi-pass, as the Thursday run sessions are covered by your weekly coaching fees. One-on-one private sessions are NOT covered by your coaching fees.
If you are none of the above, you need to pay for a pass PRIOR to your next run session.
If you wish to book a private one-on-one session with one of our coaches, please select this option from the drop down box. A Hardcore Brands representative will call you within 24 hrs to book your private session.
Some key items to remember to bring to run squad:
- Your HCB run pass card OR your HCB purchase receipt (not required for FRT members or current coached athletes)
- Your track entry fee ($3.00) - only payable if track is open to public
- Mat / larger towel (optional) for warm ups and stretching
- Water bottle
- Insect repellant
- Hat / visor (optional)
- Sunnies (optional)
- Huge SMILE
Please regularly check the HCB Multisport coaching FB page for updates.
Terms & Conditions of HCB run pass:
- Run passes purchased here do NOT include entry to the track.
- The track may be closed to the public on some occasions. In such cases, the 60 minute session will still proceed outside of the track.
- Your HCB run pass card will be issued to you by a Hardcore Brands representative once paid for.
- Bring your HCB run pass card to every session you attend, so that it can be clipped (not applicable to paid FRT members or HCB coached athletes).
- Please treat your run pass like cash. If you misplace or loose your run pass or if it's stolen, Hardcore Brands will not be held responsible for this and your pass will not be replaced. No credits or refunds will be given under any circumstances for unused sessions at the time of loss. No credits or refunds will be given under any circumstances for unused sessions if you simply change your mind.
- Your run pass cannot be exchanged for cash. Your run pass is a non-refundable / non-returnable item.
- Your run pass cannot be transferred to another person.
- One-on-one private sessions do NOT form part of the run squad session.
- By purchasing any of these run passes, you agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change or amend the information and pricing contained herein as often as is required without notice.