The Trail Dual Finger — the first of its kind in Australia — is a lightweight trail shoe, dynamic and comfortable.
It comes from a co-development with the Japanese brand ‘Lafeet’, which has produced these type of shoes for several years. Traction on the ground and comfort are its strengths. We have incorporated the Dual Finger (the use of independent toes) system because it can significantly improve stability while descending. It also enhances the sensations of proprioception and the feeling of running more naturally.
The shoe features the Custom Shoes System: PADS interchangeable cushioning (three pads* are available depending on the cushioning desired).
Please choose your size carefully from the attached size chart.
- Light and dynamic shoe
- Minimal drop (difference in height between the heel and the forefoot) 3mm.
- Weight: only 270 grams (a pair).
- Lateral grip of the foot with the Dual Finger System and 3mm multidirectional lugs.
- Allowing your large toe to move independent of the other toes allows for a better feel of the ground, better grip and a more adequate deformation of the front of the sole on technical grounds. This dual support for the front of the shoe mirrors the double foot support references found in nature such as those of the Chamois and Ibex.
- Custom Shoes System:
- Interchangeable cushioning pads* to suit users and terrain.
- One of the major benefits of this design is that the 'Dual Finger' allows the runner's forefoot to be held secure in four directions.
*Heel cushioning pads are not always available in stock. RaidLight re-soling service is no longer available in Australia.
The Raidlight Dual Finger Running Shoes were recently reviewed by trail, mountain and ultra marathon runner Caine Warburton. Read the review HERE.
Watch the Trail Dual Finger Video